Pages

Downloading Disabled

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Hello and welcome........

.......to my new blog!

Ok for those who know me, you know I have tried this before.  I think my last blog was too specialized even for me, despite hoping it would concentrate my photography projects.  I think it was just a little too ambitious to have a budget photography project blog when I simply do not have the time to build all the kit I need.  Also there are already some fantastic blogs and sites out there dedicated to that anyway.

Instead I am going to concentrate on developing my style and brand of photography and maybe also share some inspiration too.

Here are a few recent shots for you to enjoy........



>

Constructive and helpful comments are always welcomed and if you want to see any previous photos or blogs check these out

facebook
The Budget Photographer Blog
Flickr
Photoblog

I hope you enjoy my blog and will support me in finding my Dannii Levi Photography brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment