Pages

Downloading Disabled

Monday 14 July 2014

Weddings

I have been asked many times over the years to photograph friends weddings.  Apart from one time, I have always politely refused.  Quite simply I am not a wedding photographer and you get what you pay for.  This weekend I was maid of honour for my friend's wedding and although she had booked her photographers, she was worried that some of the morning, getting ready shots might be missed, so I agreed to take my camera.  Luckily Zoe, the photographer was there, and she didn't mind me taking photos as well, as long as I got out the way when she needed me to.  I completely agreed, due to having to get ready myself.  Anyway here are some of the photos I took (I changed to my compact later in the day and some of the ones on the compact have been taken by Stav as I was busy).









































No comments:

Post a Comment